1. Work and communicate with the company Director to strategically manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
2. Schedule interview, Designing Salary Breakup, Maintain Payroll Process on a monthly basis.
3.Hiring and training process for new employees.
4. Arrange a monthly meeting with employees for reviews, and progress discussing any other problems or grievances they may have.
5. Promote a positive and openwork, environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues.
6. Monitor employee progress and company climate & culture, ensure it stay positive and productive.
7. Maintaining contractor agreement, payments, and paperwork.
8. Planing employee refreshment tasks like refreshment meet, games, trips.
9. Prepare, update & share monthly MIS, reports & dashboards as per the organization’s requirement.
10.Documentation to meet audit compliances
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Education : PGDM / MBA / BBA .
Job Location Bavdhan Pune
Drop Mail on firstname.lastname@example.org